1. Fill out Passport (Appendix
1) + Mission Statement (Appendix
2) + Class
Expectations (Appendix 3) + Rules & Procedures ...
2. Study the Vocabulary words for each text studied and Practise Reading the
text at home (Sometimes you will have to look the words up yourselves)
2. Do all the Homework Assignments
3. Write at least one page weekly in your Journal (Appendix 5) => to be checked
before every report-card
4. Be Always prepared for Drop Quizzes
5. Keep a Well Organized Portfolio (Appendix 4) + Not to Forget Self Evaluation
(After each report-card)
6. Participate in class activities and tasks.
7. (Suggestions for ORAL WORK ):
Tape-record on your own blank cassette an interview with a native
speaker or even the reading of text(s).
8. Team Work (Help & learn from each other, No competition except against
previous achievements) : Every team will choose one of the themes studied in
class and will be in charge of decorating the bulletin board accordingly.
Page Created on September 8th, 1998
Last updated on April 11th,1999
Copyright (C) 1998/1999 by Nada AbiSamra.
View My Guestbook !
.....................Sign My Guestbook !................