by Audrey Hepburn
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it
once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed,
revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the
end of your arm. As you grow older, you discover that you have two
hands -- one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
7. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure
that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a
woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected
in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion
that she shows. The beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
Email sent to me by Najat Saadeh (email@example.com) on Oct. 14, 02.