After Vacation Quiz: on Monday, November 7
- ACS Yearbook Must Dos (online- web page)
- Your Curriculum:
Pages 26- 29- 31- 32- 33- 34- 35- 36- 37
- Yearbook Fundamentals:
Chapters 4- 5
(+ chapter 2 for executive board members + chapter 6 for photography editors)
- A USB for yearbook to keep with you at all times.
- A camera (higher than 3.2 Mega Pixels)
- Adobe InDesign program installed on your computer at home: you need to familiarize yourself with the program (you get extra credit if you show me a page that you have created at home).
- Bring to class every time:
o Idea Book
o Your Curriculum
o Yearbook Fundamentals
- Taking photos is an assignment that is graded: you must submit the photos by placing them, the following day, in a folder in your name placed on the desktop of the computer allotted to you in BD415. If you submit them late, you lose 10% for each day and you deadlines grade suffers.
Study in pairs: you are responsible for each other
After school Hours: We start in November.
Number of hours per week:
November: 3; December: 4; January => March : 5; April => June: 6