How to Register for this Course
Once your application is accepted, and since the entire program is one course, you will need to register with The George Washington University as a Non-Degree student. This will take four steps. Please read through the instructions below and follow each step carefully and in sequence.
(1) Apply online for admission as a non-degree student (https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=gwu-nd).
* Since you are new to the application and do not already have a PIN, please click on the "Create an Account" button to register for a new account.
* In the application, select “General Study” as your program of study.
* You will be required to pay $25 application fee.
* The Office of Non-Degree Students will review your application and send you an e-mail indicating whether you are eligible to enroll as a non-degree student. This may take one or more business days for processing.
(2) As soon as you receive confirmation of your eligibility to register as a non-degree student, use the GWID provided in the e-mail to create your GW NetID and GW e-mail account (http://www.helpdesk.gwu.edu/accounts/). The NetID is required to access GW systems, and the GW e-mail will be the address to which the GW sends all official communications, including your e-bill.
(3) Enroll in the following course by following the registration instructions included in the e-mail confirming your non-degree status.
You will be able to register through GW’s online system (GWeb): https://banweb.gwu.edu/PRODCartridge/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
Course: CPED 6551
Title: Second Language Instruction
The course is listed in the schedule of classes (http://my.gwu.edu/mod/pws/), under the following path: Summer 2012\ Online Courses\ Curriculum and Pedagogy\ CPED 6511.
(4) Once you have completed registration, and you have been assigned your 9-digit GWU ID# ('G', followed by 9 digits), please contact Anup P. Mahajan via email (email@example.com) and let him know what that ID is right away.
Plan your Study: Non-Degree Student Checklist
Once you have been admitted as a non-degree student and have received
your GW ID,
you need to click here: https://banweb.gwu.edu/PRODCartridge/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin,
log in, and register for this course whose CRN is 97359.
Full Cost: $543 per credit hour
(If you are sponsored by Startalk, you will only have to pay $300
in addition to the $25 fee for applying as a non-degree student at GW)
What are the Skills that a College Dean Needs
in order to be a State-of-the-Art Dean?
Click below for an answer....
for Discussions on Facebook:
Join us there! Post/answer questions
Page Created on Jan. 20, 2011 || Last updated on May 16, 2012
Copyright © 2011-2012 Nada M. Salem