Name of person being observed: _____________________________
Rater's name: _____________________________
On a scale of 1-5, how
well did the person do in each area?
1. S/he separated the people
from the problem.
2. S/he was flexible and listened
to other people's interests. If they had a good idea s/he was willing to
3. S/he recognized other people's interests. S/he let others know that s/he under stood where they were coming from.
4. S/he thought about people outside of the group who might be affected by the decision.
5. S/he was focused on getting
a resolution that both sides could accept. S/he wasn't stuck on winning
for winning sake. S/he was willing to compromise.